CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Little People Village






So I've resurrected Sunnie's old Little People stuff that's been packed up for quite sometime now for Val & he is loving it! He's already been playing with the barn I got out for him a few months ago & he has a fire truck & a bus...Now I've added the Village complete with a school house, store, a road that goes round & round, a skateboard & a car, the barn + tractor, a Ferris wheel, a castle + an add on to the castle, & all the Little People & animals we had to go along with it! He has been having a blast!
So now I am back to keeping an eye out for Little People stuff on sale just like I did when Sunnie was that age. I was really tempted to buy another tube of three Little People that we didn't have today but at $7.50, eh I'll pass!

1 comments:

Erykah said...

Oh cute.. my children are happily playing in a box right now but I think they'll like little people!!