Our backyard is a mess. We haven't done much back there for sometime now, there's a lot of bike parts & leaves left over from the fall, a couple of plastic crates that have filled up with water...just an all over messy job that I haven't wanted to do.
Well I mentioned to him a couple days ago that I wanted to start our 1/2 barrel pond back up...we had one a couple summers ago & it was going fine until the neighborhood raccoon & skunk decided it was their personal food dish & did away with the whole lot: an awesome fantail & some rosy red minnows.
So Fred has spent part of today cleaning up our backyard, a big messy, icky job
that I want no part of! The first half of the day he spent taking the younger kiddos to the park to play & run around in the woods so I could sleep in & the house would be quiet.
He also has spent time this weekend carving & sanding down wood blocks into cars for the girls for their Awana pine derby race at the end of the month.
I just gotta say it again...I LOVE MY MAN!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
I love my man!
Posted by Beth at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment