Jan. 22, 07
Updates...
Valden: Is 3 months old! I can't believe it, he's growing so fast! His weight is up to 11lbs 3oz & I believe he's 23 1/4inches long. He's smiling all the time now & is such a happy baby, no giggles yet but some happy squeals. On a scary side he has a small bump on his butt that he may have to go in & have lanced when he's a little older--maybe 6 months or so :( My poor baby! The pic added is Val on his 3 months "birthday"
Sunnie: Speaking of growing up fast her 5th birthday is tomorrow! Thorra keeps saying how she remembers Sunnie at 2 months old & she blinked & now she's 5. We just found out on Fri she has a UTI so now she's on meds for that. Hopefuly that will put an end to her wetting problems, I feel bad though, with as many UTI's as my mom gets I should've known it was something like that. But atleast now we know & she's on meds to help.
Thorra: What can I say...she's 10 now & everytime I look at her she's taller! Her & Harlei are writing back & forth now which I think is great. Its a good way for her to improve her letter writing skills but even more its a wonderful way for them to get to know each other better. As always she's doing great in school...always proud of her there. Although at home her lips are getting to be a bit of a problem! Everytime Fred or I say something to her she has some comeback remark. But since that's really my only problem & am thanking my lucky stars!
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Posted by Beth at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment